- one bad test grade does not mean a failed class.
- an unhealthy meal does not make you unhealthy.
- one unkind remark does not make you a bad person.
- one cut, one binge, one purge, one fix does not mean being clean is hopeless.
- one mistake does not make you a failure.
- one million mistakes do not make you a failure.
- one third of me: I want a relationship so much, relationships are so cute
- one third of me: sex sex sex I want sex fuck relationships lets be slutty
- one third of me: fuck everyone I hate people
i’m being in my most serious- amazed facade when i say this but well you know
ao no exorcist is probably the anime with the best osts.
beats shingeki no kyojin’s osts— and no i’m fucking telling what i honestly think. (i’ve listened to both anime’s osts.)
though they are pretty much made by the same person (Hiroyuki Sawano should go worldwide fsjajhjska rad dude)
//but of course i’m not saying that ALL of the osts were made by Mr. Sawano.//
AO NO EXORCIST HAS SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OSTS EVER
(and it’s also a shame to see Kazue Kato’s work being underrated and under-recognized)
if you put out candles with ur fingers i will give u an award bc that is fire
are you wearing insoles now ?
I'd hate to be black, whats it like?
I don’t see how u can hate from outside the club , u can’t even get in hahaha
sorry if i’m late
but you see
in the early chapters of kuroko no basuke, fujimaki tadatoshi’s illustrations were…you know…..
but in the later chapters it suddenly transformed into like
sUDDENLY UPGRADED TO THIS REALLY GOOD QUALITY ILLUSTRATIONS
(okay dudes before you go ‘hate on you kid fujimaki tadatoshi is a blablabla do you even know how to draw’ i’m gonna drop off here saying that kuroko no basuke is a really good story and is worthwhile reading)
do you think this transformation would happen to